Providence Real Estate for Sale
Above the Las Vegas Valley in the far northwest is the master planned community of Providence. With more than 4000 trees, the neighborhood enhances the small town feel. In addition are the resale homes available in most of these community are for those that don’t want to wait.
Neighborhoods Within Providence
Here are three different communities that Lennar Homes are currently selling :
- Hampton Glen is a gated neighborhood. It has four floor plans from 1700 sf to 2200 sf
- Arbor Ridge is a non gated neighborhood featuring four unique floor plans from 1450 sf to 1800 sf.
- Madison Grove which features four floor plans is a gated neighborhood, with homes ranging from 2544 sf to 3864 sf, including two single story floor plans.
Warmington Homes also has a few communities within Providence that they are in the progress of selling:
- At the Northern Terrace is a non gated neighborhood called Claremont that features four floor plans from 1600 sf to 2000 sf.
- This gated neighborhood known as Emery at Northern Terrance features five seperate floor plans from 2025 sf to 3600 sf.
- The Westcott at Northern Terrace is a non gated neighborhood that features three different floor plans from 2025 sf to 2600 sf.
These Warmington projects all have access to “The Club” and a state of the art fitness center.
These two communities are being constructed by Ryland Homes:
- This gated neighborhood of two and three story homes is called Veranda View. This neighborhood comes with a community pool featuring six floor plans from 1926 sf to 2420 sf.
- This gated neighborhood, Monticello, comes with a community pool featuring four seperate floor plans with rooftop decks from 1939 sf to 2353 sf.
Since 2006, Providence continues to be in the top 10 fastest-selling communities in Nevada and the nation. The community was designed to accompany 30 plus unique neighborhoods, some 7,500 residences. Having condominiums, single family homes, and luxury estate-sized homes, Providence will continue to be at the list.
Providence Neighborhood Information
The very active homeowner’s association schedules a busy calendar of neighborhood events all year long, including ice cream socials and the ever popular Mad Mud Run each spring.
The first to open, Promenade Park, is a linear park that winds its way from east to west through the community, with lots of park benches and miles of walking trails. The unique dog park is especially popular and contains two separate areas – one for dogs of less than thirty pounds and one for dogs over thirty pounds.
Providence provides access to several national landmarks. Mount Charleston, Floyd Lamb State Park, and the Las Vegas Motor Speedway are a few to mention. On top of that, Providence is surrounded by some wonderful public golf courses.
- Knickerbocker Park
- Promenade Park
- Huckleberry Park (proposed)
- Centennial Hills Park
- Winding Trails Park
- Floyd Lamb State Park
- Centennial Hills Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
- Complex Care Hospital
- Canyon Medical Center
Schools in Providence are part of the Clark County School District. The Providence area is extremely popular with families of school age children.
Schools serving the Providence area are:
Centennial High School
10200 Centennial Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89149-1257
Phone: (702) 799-3440
Arbor View High School
7500 Whispering Sands Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89131
Phone: (702) 799-6660
Edmundo Escobedo Middle School
9501 Echelon Pt Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89149
Phone: (702) 799-4560
Ralph Cadwallader Middle School
7775 Elkhorn Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89131-3398
Phone: (702) 799-6692
Bonner Elementary School
765 Crestdale Ln
Las Vegas, NV 89144-1367
Phone: (702) 799-6050
Henry and Evelyn Bozarth
7431 Egan Crest Severence
Las Vegas, NV 89149
Phone: (702) 799-6608
James Bilbray Elementary School
9370 Brent Ln
Las Vegas, NV 89143
Phone: (702) 799-4646
Marshall Darnell Elementary School
9480 W Tropical Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89149-2362
Phone: (702) 799-6630